Research and Choose 5 Different Types of Industrial Safety Devices
In your own words, write up a list of the following information for each of the devices:
1. Does it require power? If so, what powers it?
2. Is it a sensor? If so, what is it sensing and how? If not, how does it increase safety?
3. Provide an example of where it would be used and why.
4. Where does it fit in on the OSHA hierarchy of controls?
Choose one specific device and answer these:
1. Find a product page for the device, and link the URL to it (datasheet if possible)
2. If we had it installed on our robots in the lab room, what would we have to consider or do each time we used them?